Advantages of Buying a Brand New Home
When you buy a brand new home, you get the best of both worlds--all the traditional value you expect in a home, plus the advantages that only a newly built home can provide. We’d like to share The Canadian Home Builder's Associations’ list of the advantages of buying a new home.
1. Get what you want. New homebuilders offer unparalleled quality and value. Choose from an incredible selection of new home models, then work closely with your builder to decide on the features and finishes that work best for you and your family.
2. You choose the builder. When you buy a brand new home, you get to choose your builder based on their reputation and track record. Professional new homebuilders are proud of their work, they have the skills, experience and integrity to do the job right, and they are committed to your satisfaction.
3. You know what you get. With a new home, you know how the house was built and what went into it--both what you can see and what is behind the walls. And if you have questions later, your builder will be there to give you helpful and accurate information.
4. Quality construction. The quality of your new home is based on solid construction and attention to details. Professional new homebuilders combine the latest construction techniques with timeless craftsmanship to create homes that are comfortable, attractive and great to live in.
5. Well-designed communities. New developments are designed to foster a spirit of neighborliness by carefully balancing private and public areas--welcoming home designs, green recreational areas, playgrounds for children, safe and attractive roads and pathways.
6. Great designs. Today's new homes combine function and style, with open, inviting living areas, lots of light, well-planned workspaces and built-in convenience. Flexible layouts make it easy to accommodate future changes to your household.
7. Advanced products and materials. New homes use the most advanced building components. From construction materials to heating systems, the technology built into every new home ensures high performance, durability and long-term satisfaction.
8. Finishes with flair. From flooring to faucets, the latest finishing products spell great looks and superior performance. New homebuilders offer a wide selection of standard and upgrade options--you can pick and choose what best suits your lifestyle, personality and budget.
9. Easy maintenance. With today's careful construction, thoughtful design and improved building products, it is easier than ever to keep your home in great condition inside and out.
10. Energy-efficiency. Thanks to advanced construction, higher levels of insulation and energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, you not only save money on your energy bills, you also enjoy a far more comfortable home.
11. Indoor air quality. Clean air, a comfortable moisture level and no mold or lingering odours--new homes are designed to give you and your family the best possible indoor living environment.
12. Safety. Constructed to the latest building codes, a new home includes a wide range of safety measures to protect you and your family, from electrical circuit protectors and safety glass to hard-wired smoke detectors.
13. Warranty. One of the great advantages of buying a brand new home is the warranty that comes with it. Professional builders stand behind their work with an after-sales service program and a guaranteed third-party warranty.
14. Stable financial planning. Plan for the future with confidence. With a new home, you know what you are getting. Everything is brand new--there will be no major repair bills and no replacement cost for years to come.
Fraser Homes are members of both the Saskatoon & Region Home Builder's Association and The Canadian Home Builder's Association, SK as well as members of the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty Program. As members of CHBA we’re held accountable to building quality homes, committed to customer satisfaction and follow a strict code of ethics. We’ve taken the CHBA Certified Professional Home Builder Program ensuring the highest standards are met.
We have never missed a possession date since we started building homes in Saskatoon 19 years ago. Many of our suppliers have been with us since our inception which helps reduce delays, especially in peak season. We have a solid building process and superior trades that enable us to set deadlines and hit them every time. We are a local Saskatoon family business and would love to work with you to build your dream home.